Welcome to Gordy Road RV Park
If you need an RV Park or RV Resort near Kemah, Seabrook, Bacliff, San Leon, Bayview, or Galveston then look no further than Gordy Road RV Park a peaceful place to unwind and enjoy the nature and tranquility of the Galveston Bay area. We are nestled just off State Hwy 146 located midway between Houston and Galveston (a 30-minute drive to each) providing our guests a wonderful location away from the hustle and bustle, but still only minutes from exciting attractions. Whether your stay is for travel, business, or personal vacation we believe our spacious and clean RV sites are the perfect spot for your travel needs. We have 93 RV sites available that are all equipped with 30 and 50 amp service and our amenities are sure to impress! We have FREE WIFI for our guests. Click here to find out more about our RV Resort Amenities.
Fun Activities Around Galveston Bay
- Kemah and Clear Lake City offer sailing, charter fishing, jet skiing, and much, much more!!
- Bayshore Park is just minutes from our RV park resort, in San Leon. It is right on the water and the sunsets are absolutely phenomenal.
- The Seabrook Hike & Bike Trails will keep you busy for hours, along with their disk golf course, tennis courts, and fishing piers.
- Shopping and Dining - We are less than 5 minutes from the Kemah Boardwalk where you will find a plethora of restaurants, small shops, amusement rides, boardwalk midway games, and prizes. We are only 30 minutes from Galveston Bay where you can also find fine dining, boutiques, cafes, shops, and pubs. There are also many lovely places to stop along the way.
- Click here to find out about more local activities.